Friday, July 1, 2011

Custom Work

One of my favorite things to do would be to {re}imagine your very own furniture!  While I love the thrill of finding old, broken down furniture in need of a second chance and {re}imagining it into treasures, I also like to save people money while giving them something beautiful.

Maybe you have a piece of furniture that you really like but could use a facelift. 

Perhaps you are redecorating and don’t want to go through the trouble, or the expense, of finding new furniture.

Please feel free to contact me to see how we could {re}imagine the pieces of furniture you already have!

reimaginedjustforyou@gmail.com

 

Here is an example of what I am talking about. We had two perfectly fine nightstands in our bedroom.  Structurally and functionally they were exactly what we wanted. 

nightstand redo

But cosmetically they were lacking. (Don’t you agree?)  When I made a new fun headboard for us I simply had to {re]imagine our nightstands and now we love them!

P1040870P1040869

Blessings,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment